PDA

View Full Version : hi new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

happyhippo
Tue, Mar-15-05, 18:54
Hi, my name is Jan. Im low carbing again. I first started in October of 2003 and was doing very well until around november of 2004 when my boyfriend and I started heavy duty eating out. He is thin and has a blessed metabolism, and in wanting to feel "normal" I gained all but 3 pounds of my pre-atkins weight. I know better now, but Im not glad that it took so long for me to decide to seriously lose weight. I've started up since last wednesday, march 9, and since then I have lost 15 pounds already. Whether or not it is water weight, I feel pretty good and am feeling positive. I'm ready to do this for lifetime, not just to lose weight.

drina39
Tue, Mar-15-05, 21:37
Great attitude !!! Welcome to the forum..and good luck in your Quest :)

happyhippo
Sat, Mar-19-05, 05:03
thanks. ive lost 17 pounds since march 9. its crazy

Roma-girl
Sat, Mar-19-05, 06:34
WOW, Jan, You're LUCKY! I'm jealous!!!

I started my proper Atkins Induction on March 2 and have lost only 5 lbs so far! (I lost 9 lbs from my all time high, since 01-01-05)

But I'm guessing I'm a lot older than you and have been yoyo-ing a lot longer as well.

Anyway, girl, welcome and lots of luck!

FabByFifty
Sat, Mar-19-05, 06:58
Welcome Jan! Keep up the good work! You seem to be doing great. There is tons of Infor here, so have fun, lose weight, and Good Luck!
Brenda

Sweetcake
Sat, Mar-19-05, 07:59
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 15 pounds lost already!

Cara73
Sat, Mar-19-05, 11:52
Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

I'm sure you'll find this site very informative. And the support you'll get here can't be beat!!!

Best of luck to you :)

Drake
Sun, Mar-20-05, 04:42
Hi Sweetie,

Just wanted to welcome you here and say good luck on your journey. If you ever need any answers to the many questions you are bound to have along the way, just stop by. I have a great support team and we love helping.

Take care and always believe you can handle this lifestyle change and the rest of the things in your life will benefit as well.

Have a great Sunday!!