PDA

View Full Version : Hey I'm new!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

katywater
Fri, Mar-11-05, 23:59
Hi, I am new and I was a bad girl today. After lowcarbing for a month I fell off of the wagon when I cooked blueberry muffins for my husband. :yum: I am not going to stress to much though because it was a rare thing. I usually avoid this type of thing. Well I'm hoping to be able to stick with it. I have done it before and lost 50 pounds which I gained back when I went to weight watchers. Just did't work for me. I think LC is for me. Does anybody know about the 1 carb hershey bars and other LC candy? Are they off limits or o.k in moderation? I appreciate any advice. Thanks and see ya later. :wave:

GinaLeanne
Sat, Mar-12-05, 00:10
Hi, I am new and I was a bad girl today. After lowcarbing for a month I fell off of the wagon when I cooked blueberry muffins for my husband. :yum: I am not going to stress to much though because it was a rare thing. I usually avoid this type of thing. Well I'm hoping to be able to stick with it. I have done it before and lost 50 pounds which I gained back when I went to weight watchers. Just did't work for me. I think LC is for me. Does anybody know about the 1 carb hershey bars and other LC candy? Are they off limits or o.k in moderation? I appreciate any advice. Thanks and see ya later. :wave:

LOL, funny that you asked that :lol: take a look at my journal and you will find out why not to eat them...

I ate them for the last week and have not lost a pound, and they are addicting.....I am officially LC candy free today for the first time in a week :wave: I am new here also...............Good luck, you can do it!!!

Roma-girl
Sun, Mar-13-05, 05:40
Hey Katy,

You did very well on LC before. Why did you go off it?

I don't know about LC snacks. I don't think they're available here, though I haven't really searched for them either. They're probably expensive and not very good!

Better to eat real food, I think!

Anyway, welcome and good luck!

jadefox26
Sun, Mar-13-05, 05:43
http://forum.skadi.net/images/smilies/pantheon_europa/newbie01.gif

Hi there!!! Well, you came to the best place to get back on track! So good luck - you did well the first time, so stick with it - you CAN do this!