PDA

View Full Version : Excited to find this site!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mobugs
Wed, Mar-09-05, 09:49
Hi, I am so excited at finding this website. I think this is the support that I have been looking for. I have been doing low carb for about four months and have lost around 24lbs so far. I wish that I could say that I have stuck to it all the time, but I have fallen off in that time. I finally made the decision to join a gym and try to go and walk or ride the bike at least once a day. But I don't beat myself up if I miss a day. I find that since doing the low-carb diet, I sleep much better and don't find myself going back to bed after my kids go to school.

48fan
Wed, Mar-09-05, 14:27
Welcome to the forum.

You've already had great progress, and don't worry, most of us have fallen off the wagon at some point. Glad to see that you've found your way back.

bigksmomma
Wed, Mar-09-05, 14:29
I just found this site last night. I'm excited too! It's awesome. There are so many helpful things here!! Support being #1. Sounds like you're not doing so bad! Good luck!