PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Vancouver

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Nor
Tue, Mar-08-05, 15:08
Hello
I'm new to forums, I started Atkins Sept 2004 and so far have lost 60 lbs. I seem to be on a plateau right now (for 6 weeks) and I'm starting to lose willpower, I thought now was the time to come here for support. I still have 50 lbs to lose. So hi from beautiful Vancouver British Columbia.

48fan
Tue, Mar-08-05, 16:00
Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear about the plateau...those are never fun.

Perhaps you should consider posting some of your menus so the people here can take a look and see if there's something that might be stalling you.

Congrats on the loss so far, and hang in there. Slow and steady is the way! Besides...your loss to date is really impressive.

patricia52
Tue, Mar-08-05, 18:09
There's quite a crowd of us on the forum from Vancouver. Welcome, and feel free to come out to one of our get-togethers to meet face to face.

Roma-girl
Wed, Mar-09-05, 08:19
Hi, Nor,

Welcome and hang in there!

Don't get discouraged! Any way, going back to old eating habits after SUCH an impressive result, would be a real pity!

So stay on course and stay cool!

Lots of luck!