PDA

View Full Version : I like to ride my bicycle

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Meow_13
Mon, Mar-07-05, 18:44
I'm new, just thought I'd post my first message and say hi to everyone- I've been doing Atkins for almost a month- I've only lost 7 pounds but I'm not giving up because I haven't given up my veggies.
Just thought I'd share a little experience with everyone- told my husband to go out and buy a used exercise bike and have it all set up when I got home from work one day- he did. It's a massive, navy blue 50 pound 1970 exercise bike with a lame wheel and if you loose your footing on it while you are peddling it hits the back of your feet and it doesn't tickle. But he got it for 10 dollars and he was proud of himself and quite honestly, it'll do the job I'm sure.
I have pretty much the same ritual every day- I put on Law and Order in the afternoon, get on my bike (turn up the tv really loud because the bike is crazy loud) and by the time they get to the court case part I'm done and ready to sit down and enjoy the rest of my show.
I'm seeing a huge difference in my body inch-wise which is more what I was hoping for anyway.
That's my story, always looking for a good recipes, drop me a line with yours!
Meow_13

jun keater
Mon, Mar-07-05, 19:04
Awww.... that was so sweet of him! Welcome to the forum, it's great to have you here!