PDA

View Full Version : I'm Horrible!*!*!*!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Brandiann
Sat, Mar-05-05, 17:42
Hi everyone,

I'm just about to kick myself. I started lc the being of February and then the last week of Feb I just stopped completely. I got sick so I was in an eating frenzy. Ate everything and not caring. Tomorrow I will need to start my lc living. I feel so depressed and my body hurts, I have atleast 60lbs to lose but it seems so far away. I will set small goals so it doesn't seem so long. Well wish me luck as I have a long road ahead of me.;

Brandi

debclement
Sat, Mar-05-05, 17:50
Well...just remember whether you have 60 lbs to lose or 16 pounds...it all comes off one pound at a time. :-)

I'm no expert in weight loss, but I do know this...you can't change what happened yesterday and the only way tomorrow is going to be different it to make different choices. This is true for any problem in our life we want to change...lose weight, become debt free, make good grades in school....it all starts with making small, consistent right choices and the results will come...

You absolutely can lose the weight...one choice at a time.

Be encouraged-
Deb
NE Indiana

rachelratz
Sat, Mar-05-05, 17:53
You do have a long road ahead. A low carb diet is serious business. Once you start losing weight there should never be any turning back. Time and time again, many new members here are returning, after quiting, resolved to give it another try. You have to decide once and for all to do this no matter what. Atkins was the first and only diet I was ever on. I made it. So can you. I can't wish you luck, because luck has nothing to do with it. If you really want to do this, you can.

jareddo10
Sat, Mar-05-05, 17:54
Good luck Brandi!
You can do this!

drina39
Sat, Mar-05-05, 18:04
Set your mind to it...and dont look back ! You can do this Brandi !

Juli_G
Sat, Mar-05-05, 18:08
Welcome! You can do it!! Good luck in your weight loss journey!