PDA

View Full Version : south beach here i come!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hystrung
Sat, Mar-05-05, 10:38
Hi everyone. I'm just starting the south beach diet. About 7 months ago I had my second child - a son and its time to lose the extra pounds. I've had a hard time getting back in the exercise groove. Its also been hard to choose between atkins and the south beach. I did atkins after my first child was born with great success.

So... what advise can you give someone just starting out. I also have a family, so I dont want to impact them too much.

Ciao.

cisley
Sat, Mar-05-05, 10:57
hi. i am new to, but if you did the atkins and lost weight, and you said it was a success, there must be dought there, you need to find a life diet, that you and your family can all stick to, with out you even being on a diet, i have read both books and you could do a bit off both, i have two kids, and now do my own life plan, it really works, i weigh 10 stone, and happy and want to keep me at this weigh, and it can. you must ease off your self though, or it will not work, diets dont, life changes do. all the best, cisley.