PDA

View Full Version : Hola! :)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

shaylamari
Thu, Mar-03-05, 08:38
Hi everyone!

Excited to have actually found this site! I really don't know where to start, so I'm hoping that what I write is ok. I'm hoping to find some solace in other people who are going through the same thing. I've been dieting for a long time. I've tried almost every single diet out there or feel like i have anyway. Everything works for awhile and then I plateau. The newest that I'm trying is the Relacore along with the Atkins diet.

I know my eating habits are better than they used to be, but it doesn't seem to be helping me lose anything. I went from a size 12 to a size 18 with my children and havne't been able to lose anything at all. I had to actually cut my shoes so my feet would fit in them, yeah...that made me cry. I'm afraid to wear anything that shows my mid section, because it makes me sick.

Well...I hope to talk to everyone soon :wave: good luck with your diets

48fan
Thu, Mar-03-05, 09:10
Welcome and good luck. There are so many stories on here about everyone's struggle with weight and health. You are not alone. Hang in there...this WOE is so much better in the long run.

bob2112
Thu, Mar-03-05, 09:53
Welcome to the forums. I think you will find this is a great place for support and motivation.

You can do it!!

Allergymom
Thu, Mar-03-05, 10:10
We are all in this together for the same reasons..This is a wonderful place to come for support/advice to vent or what ever you desire..Best of luck on your weightloss endeavor..Have patience/drink your water/eat low-carb and exercise..It will come off..

Best Wishes

Juli_G
Fri, Mar-04-05, 00:59
Hola and bienvenidos to the forum! Good luck on your weight loss journey! You can do it!!