PDA

View Full Version : starting third week, feeling great

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

misopretty
Tue, Mar-01-05, 09:44
hello all,

yet another newbie here, i am so happy to have found this board. have been lurking the past couple of days and am impressed with the wealth of support and knowledge.

i begin my third week on atkins tomorrow and am feeling fantastic. have lost 15 lbs since starting, which seems a bit dramatic but i'm not complaining! i've still got a lot to go.

planning on staying on induction for at least 6 weeks. i've been strictly sticking to 20g carbs (or less) daily, have dramatically cut down on caffeine (the hardest part for me thus far) and am cycling a minimum of 10 miles per day.

my energy level has never been better and my skin looks great. looking forward to being a part of this community so thank you for having me!

MissScruff
Tue, Mar-01-05, 09:48
http://madmonkeygaming.com/uploads/hello-tag01b.gif

tigerstar
Tue, Mar-01-05, 10:04
Hello, and welcome! :wave: