PDA

View Full Version : Here I go again...for the last time!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

honey41704
Sun, Feb-27-05, 21:34
Hey all, I'm so glad I found this site.. reading through all the success stories and seeing all of the b4 and after photos are truely inspirational. I've tried Atkins countless number of times.. only to fail and gain it all + back again. This is my last attempt and with the support of fellow low carbers here I know I'll push thru. So I look forward to meeting all of you and hearing your stories.

Iowagirl
Mon, Feb-28-05, 11:04
Welcome, Honey!

tigerstar
Tue, Mar-01-05, 10:08
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Allergymom
Tue, Mar-01-05, 13:54
Welcome..make this time the last..Think positive/drink your water and eat low-carb and it will happen. Take one day at a time..This is a wol so dont think of it as a diet

bob2112
Tue, Mar-01-05, 14:08
Welcome aboard.

jeany
Wed, Mar-02-05, 05:50
I'm in the same boat as you. This time is the one I'm going to make stick. The mistake I made was going back to the old way of eating that got me fat to begin with. Its best to think of this as a new way of eating for life and do your best to make it interesting. Keep up the good eating and thinking, it seams that eating properly is more about you head than your body. To success :thup:

meplus1
Wed, Mar-02-05, 05:59
Hi Honey, just wanted to welcome you to the board, I am new also....Im a pasta lover so I know it is hard, plus I live in Kosovo working here for the goverment...so the food choices I want arent always available, but I m trying, you can do it...like everyone says, 1 day at a time, and think of it as a WOL not a diet, that was where I messed up last time.

Meplus1

nikkil
Wed, Mar-02-05, 06:13
welcome!

I just wanted to point out that we're all human, okay? So if you do happen to have a bit of slip, don't take off and leave the forum - I'm sure 99.9% of us have done it and we all keep coming back and plugging along. You can do it! The help and encouragement that I've found here is probably the only reason why I'm still sticking to it and slowly but surely realizing my dream of being fit :thup: