PDA

View Full Version : some one please help me

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

thisizme
Fri, Feb-25-05, 13:55
hello all
im 18 years old and im 350 pounds ive been struggling with my weight for about 3 years and im a senior now im going to be moving away sometime next year and id like to be atleast 200 pounds lighter. im not shure why im so heavy im very active i work out everyday i also play basketball . if any one can help please contact me this may be my last resort ive tried everything thanks for your time.

Nancy101
Fri, Feb-25-05, 14:46
Hi and welcome.

Have you decided on a specific eating plan you are going to follow, i.e. Atkins, South Beach, etc?

Your best bet is to investigate each plan and then decide which one you'd like to make a committment to.

You've come to the right place for support - you'll find a lot of encouragement and helpful tips here, but first you'll need to make a decision about which plan you'd like to follow. In the meantime, why not start with cutting out sugar, white flour, and starches?

Anyway, good luck on your weight loss journey - we're all here to help you along the way.

Nancy