PDA

View Full Version : low carb in Galway

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

hAb
Tue, Feb-22-05, 04:12
Does anybody know if it is possible to get the new low card kit kats anywhere in Galway? Thanks

Jiggerz
Wed, Feb-23-05, 08:24
No clue, but welcome to the forum anyway. :)

hAb
Thu, Feb-24-05, 06:28
Thanks Jigger

Im pleased I found this forum.

I was in Tescos in Galway the other day and delighted to see a whole new range of low carb foods, about time! Im really on a mission to find the low carb kit kats and rolos though!! They had some lovely low carb breakfast cereal, bacon and eggs can get a bit too much!! :yum:

Ptrcmcc6
Thu, Feb-24-05, 07:06
I have no idea either but I want to say "Welcome" to the forums also!! My neice was an exchange student when she was in college and she chose to go to Galway University. She said it is absolutely beautiful over there!!

Happy Losing!!

Patty

Zoya
Thu, Feb-24-05, 09:29
Hi there

I don't know where you can low carb kitkats in Galway but do you have a Boots chemist there? They have a range of lowcarb chocolates and other goodies and they are cheaper than the Atkins products. I haven't tried them.
I was amazed how great low carb sweets are in the US esp Russell Stovers! There's no reason why we should be able to have a low carb treat once in a while here in Ireland too!

Zoya