PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new Also

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Thurston
Mon, Feb-21-05, 22:33
I'm going to be starting atkins again, off for three years. got a really long way to go!

rach1786
Mon, Feb-21-05, 22:45
Good luck!

Thurston
Mon, Feb-21-05, 23:22
Thanks
I found this site the other day and read some of the sucess stories and it kinda movatived me to try this again. The last time I lost 70 lbs in three months and then lost my job etc... and stopped careing about my weight. Time to get back on the horse!!! :)

JustGia
Tue, Feb-22-05, 00:14
Hi Thurston~I wish you the best of luck. You did great on Atkins before and you can (and will) do great again! :p

GaryMcC
Tue, Feb-22-05, 12:11
Hi Thurston,
Best of luch not that you'll need it, you done really well last time!!!!

Paloma1
Fri, Feb-25-05, 14:18
Best of luck to you

Thurston
Sat, Feb-26-05, 17:55
Day five 5lbs so far I’m on my way again! Not having any bad withdrawals yet but I sure would like some sweets.

Does anyone have any ok treats for induction?

Thanks for the support!!!

Thurston

GinaLeanne
Sat, Feb-26-05, 18:51
I'm going to be starting atkins again, off for three years. got a really long way to go!

You'll do great, just write and read alot here when ya get time, it helps."hugs"..Gina

Whiplash
Sat, Feb-26-05, 20:00
Hi!!!!

Good Luck
Just read here there is so much helpful stuff.

Sweetcake
Sun, Feb-27-05, 11:55
Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of help, recipes and support here! A good thing for added support is to start your own weight loss journal here. It really does make it easier...