PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new to this forum thingy

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ginge696
Thu, Feb-17-05, 03:07
Hi everyone :wave:

I'm new to this whole internet forum thing.
I have been a casual low carber and excerciser for a couple of years now. Now I want to step it up a notch and get really fit. So I need lots of motivation because I am naturaly a slacker with a taste for cake :D

me-65
Thu, Feb-17-05, 06:09
Welcome Ginge,
I have been able to give up the cake etc. I allow myself 2 Russell Stover's sugar-free chocolates every couple of days. That seems to be enough indulgence and keeps me out of trouble.
Your carb cravings may decrease the longer you stick to low carbing. I can't promise that the smell of a bakery won't be appealing!
Good luck!

Paleoanth
Thu, Feb-17-05, 06:51
Hello and welcome! There is a really great exercise forum here too. You might want to visit there to help with the motivation.

bgender
Thu, Feb-17-05, 07:14
Hi I also love cake and anything else that is sweet. Welcome to the boards and feel free to stop by and say Hi.