PDA

View Full Version : brecord

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

brecord58
Tue, Feb-15-05, 06:52
Hi everyone, I am new to site but not new to low carbing. I have probably lost a ton of weight on various diets over the years but always have been able to find it again. I began Atkins in ernest about fifteen months ago when I was around 310lbs and in the hospital. Since then I have gone down to 220 and feel great. All my vitals are near perfect and I have a great new wardrobe which I am very proud of. My 23 year old son often borrows my cloths now. I have received much support from c130alon. I believe that if you can stay in touch with others who share similar concerns, your chances for success are greatly enhanced

Goat Lady
Tue, Feb-15-05, 07:56
Hello and Welcome to the boards! :) Congrats on your loss! You're doing FANTASTIC! Hope to see ya around the boards! :)

Kathleen1
Wed, Feb-16-05, 00:34
Welcome :wave: Congratulations on your success so far,keep up the good work :thup:

Magpies
Wed, Feb-16-05, 02:34
You have done fantastically well. Well done, Brecord, and welcome to the Forum. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. :wave:

brecord58
Wed, Feb-16-05, 07:26
Thanks to all who welcomed me so warmly. It seems that all are doing quite well. That reinforces by belief that others in similar situations can offer substantial support. Keep up the good work I am going to try to lose another 20lbs by the end of April. After losing 90 lbs I have slowed a bit. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to pick up the pace again.

bob2112
Wed, Feb-16-05, 07:58
Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your fantastic progress so far. Keep up the good work.

bgender
Wed, Feb-16-05, 08:16
hi brecord58
welcome and cograts on your loss. I hope see you around.

brecord58
Fri, Feb-18-05, 07:26
You're doing great. Just keep going. Before you know it you will be approaching your goal.. Just stick to the principals and it will work.
I am approaching a 100lb loss and never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I could that. If I can do it, you can too. Keep up the good work.