PDA

View Full Version : from Richmond BC Canada

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

little_dog
Mon, Feb-14-05, 19:20
Hi everyone!!
I found this site by looking up an address for Curves in Richmond, BC and after skimming through some of the forums, I am so glad I stumbled into here.

I am 36 yrs old, with loads of disabilities that I know are mostly due to my weight. FMS, SAD, depression, the usual aches and pains associated with it all, and of course the endless dietary issues.

Majority of these have forced me onto disability income ( along with other unrelated illnesses) and as some of you know, that is a limited income.

I got myself a dog in order to force myself out for walks every day but it's just not enough.

What I am hoping to gain from these forums is encouragement, insight, friendship and the strength I need to get this weight off so I can have a productive life again.

Anyway, best wishes from Richmond BC Canada!!!

:wave:

:help:
I could really use some low carb ideas for low budgets. Also, I was wanting to join Curves, so I would appreciate any information from people in my area.

DaddioM
Mon, Feb-14-05, 19:32
Hi!!

This site has been a tremendous source of inspiration for me. I don't think I could have made goal without it. If you're ready, this is the place to be!!

I created this post from a collection of hints/tips from my own experiences and others.

Hope it helps.. and WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=175492

Mike

Karen
Mon, Feb-14-05, 20:03
Welcome here little dog! :)

We do have get togethers in Vancouver on a regular basis. Check this thread for what's coming up

http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Karen

Jiggerz
Mon, Feb-14-05, 20:05
Welcome to the forum :)

Kathleen1
Mon, Feb-14-05, 21:28
Wecome and good luck with your journey.