PDA

View Full Version : newbie says hi

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

skinnymin
Fri, Feb-11-05, 09:48
:wave: Hello all Im a 42 yr old mom of three boys.I joined this group to learn more about a healthier lifestyle so I can lose weight and revive my long lost energy, to keep up with my three sons.I hope you can all help!Thankyou and look forward to being a part of this............Kelly

Goat Lady
Fri, Feb-11-05, 09:57
Welcome Kelly! We started about the same weight! Good Luck on your low-carb journey! Hope to see ya around! :)

North_Guy
Fri, Feb-11-05, 10:38
Welcome to the forums! have you found yourself an LC plan yet? Wishing you success in whatever plan you choose!!

North_Guy
Fri, Feb-11-05, 12:59
No I haven't found one yet I don't have a whole lot to lose for my goal! Any recommendations? By the way I am Canadians too Eh!! LOL
Kelly :wave:

Well in 10 months I've lost 150lbs doing atkins, men generally lose faster then women but i would recommend it (clearly i'm biased lol) good thing is http://www.akins.com has all the info on the site itself; you dont even need to buy the books, its all there step by step for free. :D

http://0com.net/uploads/191_.jpg

need to set yourself up a journal! Hope you have a fan-tab-u-lous Friday!!

skippie
Fri, Feb-11-05, 13:15
Welcome, Good Luck finding a plan. There is lots of support here.
:wave:

Pollyanna
Fri, Feb-11-05, 14:15
Greetings fellow Canadian! welcome to this wonderful forum, full of friends, humour and some darn good advive.

sam59
Fri, Feb-11-05, 15:10
Welcome fellow Ontarian... :lol:

First things first. Start ya up a journal. It's much easier for folks to respond to you there...and then start visiting others.

Welcome, and drop by my place any time!

Sam