PDA

View Full Version : Good to join

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

joydavids
Thu, Feb-10-05, 08:29
HI,

I am Joy and glad to be a new member on low carbs.

AFwife
Thu, Feb-10-05, 08:30
Welcome aboard.

puddypark
Thu, Feb-10-05, 09:01
Welcome welcome welcome!!
You will love this site!! It is my saviour!!

tommiec68
Thu, Feb-10-05, 09:06
Hello and welcome. You will love it here. I see from your stats your starting point is the same as mine however you are more ambitious than I with your goal. Lots of people have made it even lower than that. Check out the gallery for some good motovation. You can do it.
:daizy:Tammie:daizy:

Coco081392
Thu, Feb-10-05, 10:31
Hi Joy,

Welcome. I am sure that you will find this to be a great site.

Best of luck on your weight loss, and hope to see you around.

Toni

Swt_T
Thu, Feb-10-05, 10:38
Welcome and much luck to ya.

I am sure you will find this site a wonderful thing for ya to check in on and also great for recipes and lots and lots for support from so many people.

Think about starting a journal, that will work out great for ya.
Any questions you have, dont hesitate to ask it, someone will definately have the answer.

Good luck and again Welcome aboard.

joydavids
Fri, Feb-11-05, 06:40
Hi all,

Thank you ever so much for good wishes. It encourages me to see that I am not alon in my quest of the battle of the buldge. I have tried every diet in the world except this. I saw my sister after a year who has shed a wopping 20kg (+/- 44puounds) as we say here in SA and was so impressed I decided to try it. I must say after 5 days I feel great but have been near my scale yet. I want to leave that for Monday