PDA

View Full Version : Hello out there...

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

cassidycre
Wed, Feb-09-05, 10:36
New to the site, looking forward to the support and knowledge of all the fellow carb-busters!

Pollyanna
Wed, Feb-09-05, 10:44
Hi there, looks like you have a head start in the weight loss department! keep up the good work.

xentrick
Wed, Feb-09-05, 10:58
Hey There....welcome !!! I Am A Newbie As Well .....gotta Tell Ya This Is A Great Source Of Information And Support....i Am Truely Amazed....enjoy Your Journey

Kattaway
Wed, Feb-09-05, 11:59
Welcome to the boards!! There is a lot of information and good advice here. You will enjoy it!

Katt

tdill
Wed, Feb-09-05, 14:23
:wave: hello all my low carber buddies im really looking forward to chating with everyone, sharing our thoughts and ideas. :thup:

mommyo4
Wed, Feb-09-05, 14:25
WELCOME :wave:

sam59
Wed, Feb-09-05, 14:30
Welcome....if you want lots of interaction, start a journal. Instructions are in the sticky at the top of the menu for "introduce yourself"...then go visiting in other journals. It really helps to post your eats for the day in your journal. Keeps you honest and opens you to advice and tips from others.

Good luck and hope to see you around.

Sam