PDA

View Full Version : I too have 100+ to lose

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

clrwall
Thu, Oct-11-01, 19:06
My name is laurie and I am currently following the Dr. bernstein plan for my weight loss. I have been on the program since August 16 and have lost 33lbs to date.
I was so glad to find this site and see that there are other people struggling as I am. It is so great to have people there to support you as you go through this change.
Look forward to getting to know you all and go through this journey together. We can all do it if we put our minds to it.

Laurie

Karen
Fri, Oct-12-01, 00:10
Welcome to lowcarb.ca Laurie!

Spend some time clicking around at all the features - especially the orange bar at the top of the page - and read through some journals. You may want to consider starting your own.

Karen

Lessara
Fri, Oct-12-01, 06:02
Hi I also started near when you did and I lost 30lbs so far on the atkins plan. I really wish you the best and offer my hand in friendship. :)
I'm not familiar with your diet, what's it about?

BaileyWS
Fri, Oct-12-01, 10:20
Welcome Laurie,

Sounds like you and I are in very similar circumstances. I stared LCing the end of July and have lost 25 poinds. I had stalled for quite a long time (five weeks) but I'm losing again now.

I think I was eating too many atkin's bars, not drinking enough water, and not eating enough in general.

I'm following the Atkin's plan and am keeping my carbs very near the induction level ...

Just wanted to say hi ... and good luck with your continued success.

firespirit
Sat, Oct-13-01, 18:19
Hi Laurie,

Glad You are Here :D

I just jumped in here about 4 days ago myself, and it is wonderfully supportive, informative, and fun. Scan through the differenct topics and just jump in with any questions or comments--that has really made the difference in my attitude. I restarted this WOE and usually I am just grumpy and depressed and missing my carbs.

When I check in here; I know I'm not really "missing out" this WOE can be so fun and exciting :exclm:

Thanks to all of you hanging out and sharing--you are truly a blessing in my life :angel: