PDA

View Full Version : Receipes

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

judyr
Tue, Feb-08-05, 08:53
How do I get the nutrient values entered when I create a receipe? Carbs, etc. just come up 0.

tamarian
Tue, Feb-08-05, 08:58
Click on "New Recipe", and start adding ingredients. It will calculate it for you automatically.

Wa'il

judyr
Tue, Feb-08-05, 18:44
Click on "New Recipe", and start adding ingredients. It will calculate it for you automatically.

Wa'ilAll values were left at zero. I know it has carbs. Any idea what I did wrong/ Also how do I edit my food list? I put something in breakfast and want it in lunch.

tamarian
Tue, Feb-08-05, 18:54
All values were left at zero. I know it has carbs. Any idea what I did wrong/ Also how do I edit my food list? I put something in breakfast and want it in lunch.

List the steps you did and what page to get those zeros, and I'll check it out and see if there's something wrong.

To move an item from breakfast to lunch, just use the drop down menu at the bottom, and there should be an option to move from one meal to another.

Wa'il

judyr
Tue, Feb-08-05, 19:14
Nutty Oven fried fish

1 slice lowcarb bread
1/4 cup almonds
1/2 cup carb countdown milk
1 T onion flakes
1 t garlic powder
4 fish fillets
preheat oven to 400 degrees
Blend bread, oinions,garlic, and almonds in food processor to a fine meal. Dip fish in milk and then dredge through crumbs. place in baking dish and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until flaky.

This is the receipe I entered. I have entered lowcarb bread and carb coundown milk in the custom food list. I am not sure what you mean by page but it was on February 7 and 8.

tamarian
Tue, Feb-08-05, 19:44
Did you enter each ingredient in the ingredients box? Sounds like you may have just listed them in the recipe instructions.

The recipe calculator needs to know each ingredient, in order to calculate them for you.

To enter the ingredients, use the search box, and them, and then they will be calculated for you.

Wa'il

judyr
Tue, Feb-08-05, 21:30
Did you enter each ingredient in the ingredients box? Sounds like you may have just listed them in the recipe instructions.

The recipe calculator needs to know each ingredient, in order to calculate them for you.

To enter the ingredients, use the search box, and them, and then they will be calculated for you.

Wa'il
I'm really lost now! Sorry I feel like a dunce but please go over it step by step.

tamarian
Tue, Feb-08-05, 21:40
Using the search box and pick list to create recipes is similar to daily food entry.

Give it a try here:

http://forum.lowcarber.org/myplan.php?&do=entry

And once you get used to it, do the same with the recipe editor.

Wa'il

judyr
Tue, Feb-08-05, 22:55
Got it! Thanks it worked great.