PDA

View Full Version : new here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

seashellie
Mon, Feb-07-05, 17:10
have done atkins many times and usually fall off the wagon, want to try again, but try with some support this time. also i am incorporating exercise this time, i did that once before and the weight stayed off for 3 years. wish me luck!!

DaddioM
Mon, Feb-07-05, 19:04
Here is a link I created for people new to LC. Althought you've done this before, it still might help!

GOOD LUCK!!

http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=175492

Mike

Miss H.M
Sat, Feb-12-05, 10:44
Glad you have joined us here! :wave: welcome! make yourself comfortable and browse as much a syou can, and post as often if you can! feel free to pop into peoples journals to see their striggles and triumps, and to leave a word of encouragement! perhaps you will start one ofyour own! it reallt helps all of us here that start one!! I know you will do well here, we all have several common gaols and strugles, and you wont find any better suport, advice, recipes or friendship anywhere else but here! we also have alot of challenges to join should you want to get adventurous! check 'em out for yourself...its great motivation!! welcome! Cheryll:)