PDA

View Full Version : Hi from New York

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pilchbo
Sun, Feb-06-05, 17:29
Hello, everyone, from outside Albany, NY, where it's finally above freezing. My wife and I climbed 100% back onto the low-carb wagon four weeks ago, after letting ourselves have "just this, just once" way too many times. We've been low-carbing for 20 months overall. When I saw 60% of my weight loss come back, that was it.

I lost 25 pounds before 15 pounds came back. I've lost 10 pounds in the past four weeks. My target is 8 pounds away. My wife is much slower on this, and over the next few days I'll be searching out this site for support/information about how to conduct differing levels of Atkins without driving each other crazy. (We've done a strict induction--and that means vegetables :p --for the past four weeks.)

Cheers,
pilchbo

Miss H.M
Mon, Feb-07-05, 10:45
welcome and congratulations to both you and your wife, please make yourself comfortable and browse to your hearts content..theres a ton of support, encouragement, advice, recipes, inspiration and challenges here for all different LC ways of life...I look forward to your posts and progress!
P.S perhaps you could start a journal so we could pop by and leave some words of encouragement... and likewise, you are invited to do the same to our journals as well! its really helpful!
cheryll:)

Angelize
Mon, Feb-07-05, 11:01
hi pilchbo

welcome to the site

goodluck

4beans4me
Mon, Feb-07-05, 12:35
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage34/20.gif

seesah
Mon, Feb-07-05, 12:36
Welcome to the site!! :D