PDA

View Full Version : Trying SB for a second time!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Courtney81
Thu, Feb-03-05, 06:22
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say hi to you all out there! I did SB last year and lost about 15 pounds, but little cheats here and there turned into me abandoning the diet all together. I'm back now, and on my 4th day and feeling great! One of the best parts of the diet was this forum and sharing tips and advice with everyone!!

:lol: :lol:

Have a great day!!
Courtney :wave:

skyspinner
Thu, Feb-03-05, 07:08
Hey, Courtney.....good job getting back on the wagon. We've all bin there, done that, bought the T-shirt, heck, WAS the T-shirt! :lol:

I find it incredibly hard to get back on.....harder by far than just staying on plan, whatever plan it is. I recently caught fire again and this time I'm gonna cut my tongue out rather than slip off and fail again. :agree:

Keep on posting, (that's key) talk to others (ditto); there's lotsa SBers here now.....best of luck!

sky

4beans4me
Thu, Feb-03-05, 07:56
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage34/20.gif

Sweetcake
Sat, Feb-05-05, 18:44
Welcome to the forums!!!

skyspinner
Mon, Mar-14-05, 19:40
Hey, Courtney! How ya doin', anyway? Is SB treating you well now?

tigerstar
Mon, Mar-14-05, 20:16
Hello, fellow Beacher! Welcome back! :wave:

This is my first time with SB, but my second go-around with low-carb (first time was Atkins) I just found the forum in January, a week after starting SB. I still have most of the same enthusiasm that I had in the beginning, mostly because of this forum!

Lots of luck on your low-carb journey!

skyspinner
Sat, Apr-30-05, 10:09
Well, good luck to all of us! :agree:

Take care,
sky