PDA

View Full Version : Hiya, I am a 'newbie'

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Magatsu
Wed, Feb-02-05, 19:49
Hiya everyone,

I wanted to find more information about Vilhjalmur Stefansson's "Not by bread alone" (The fat of the land) so I used google and somehow found this site.

I had this nasty underweight problem for several years ever since I was a vegetarian. I changed the diet from vegetarian to certain diet which contains the philosophy of 'High Meat/Fat and Low Carb' and thrived on the diet ever since. I don't want to bore you people with my long story about diets and underweight issues but the diet I am on is working great for me.

I am glad there is a community for low-carbers like me and all of you :thup:

becky25
Wed, Feb-02-05, 19:52
WELCOME!!!I dont know much about the plan youre on, but welcome to the site! ANd good luck !
becky

ctbshell
Wed, Feb-02-05, 21:56
:wave: I dont know much aboutit either, but good luck to ya. Hope to hear more from you.

4beans4me
Thu, Feb-03-05, 07:50
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage34/20.gif

Sweetcake
Sat, Feb-05-05, 18:48
Welcome to the forums!!!