PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

booten
Wed, Feb-02-05, 18:49
I started Atkins on 1/31/05. Over the last couple of years I've lost 53 lbs with WW, but I regained 33 of that back. I hope I can get to my goal an stay there. I need all the help I can get. Thanks :wave:

notoast
Wed, Feb-02-05, 18:53
Hi, Looking forward to hearing about your progress over time. Good luck and know that there are a lot of us cheering you on.
H :agree:

not_smith
Wed, Feb-02-05, 19:05
I've been low carb for a whole week. Come over to my journal, we might have some parallel experiences! :cool:

becky25
Wed, Feb-02-05, 20:06
I too did weight watchers. for a bout 6 months, but gained it all back. I wish you the best of luck in the lowcarb lifestyle, i truly believe it is the best way for most people to reach and maintain,WELCOME!
becky

ctbshell
Wed, Feb-02-05, 21:53
Only been here a week or so myself, but have been lc'ing for almost a year..You will love it...Hope to here lots from you on your progress....
WELCOME....to ya!!!!!!!!

4beans4me
Thu, Feb-03-05, 07:49
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage34/20.gif

Sweetcake
Sat, Feb-05-05, 18:49
Welcome to the forums!!!