PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

adgraham
Wed, Feb-02-05, 16:00
I found this site last week, but just joined up today. I have been on the atkins plan for about a week and a half. My start wt was 241 and my wt this morning was 235.5. I tried atkins before my wedding over a year ago, but was doing it way wrong and soon gave up and was married at 214 lbs..(notice wt gain since wedding!!!)
I am only 5'2" so this is a big strain on my body. I have always been chubby (140-160) but started gaining lots of wt 2 years ago. Anyhoo, I pray that I have the strength to attain my goals....
I am beginning a walking program next week, I just wanted to see what the diet alone accomplished before I began exercising.
Thanks for reading!!!

Kattaway
Wed, Feb-02-05, 17:03
Congrats on the weight loss so far!!!! That's awesome!! Keep up the good work and you will be at your goal before you know it!

Katt

ctbshell
Wed, Feb-02-05, 22:52
WTG, great job so far. ...Start saving money now, None of your last years summer clothes are gonna fit ya.... :lol: :thup: You will have such a great time buying new ones....

Allergymom
Wed, Feb-02-05, 23:19
Welcome to the forum..Best of luck in your weightloss endeavor..Being healthy is all a part of it specially when it taxes our health and well-being..You can do it..

4beans4me
Thu, Feb-03-05, 07:52
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage34/20.gif

Sweetcake
Sat, Feb-05-05, 18:46
Welcome to the forums!!!