PDA

View Full Version : regular weekly CHAT

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

doreen T
Wed, Nov-29-00, 04:13
Hi everybody,

I think it would be great to have a regularly scheduled weekly chat. Not just to say hi to everybody, but to share ideas and to seek solutions to lowcarb problems, especially now that the holiday season is upon us.

What night and/or time is good for you?

I am free most weeknights from 8 to 10 Eastern (Ontario and Quebec). Except Wednesdays until Dec. 20, I have a class.

As a trial run, I will have the chat room open this Thursday, November 30, from 9 to 10 pm Eastern. I might be busy in another Window, but I will be there, honest, even if nobody else shows up!!

What other night would be good, or another time maybe??

I think this is a great opportunity to share holiday tips and ideas.

See you there,
Doreen

p.s. - the chat room may look closed when you open the window at that time. Just click on the Options button, and you will be connected. Don't worry if it logs your name as Guest 578 or whatever, you can change it later. I look forward to chatting with you! :)

[Edited by doreen T on 29-11-00 at 05:21]

r.mines
Wed, Nov-29-00, 09:32
Hi, Doreen. Sounds good, I'm going to try to be there!
Rachel

tamarian
Wed, Nov-29-00, 10:42
I'll join you too.

Wa'il

NNN
Wed, Nov-29-00, 16:20
Hi Guys
Do you want that posted to the list about the chat or do you think you will be busy enough?
Norma who may be Christmas shopping then.

tamarian
Wed, Nov-29-00, 16:43
Sure NNN, everyone's welcome :)

Wa'il