PDA

View Full Version : Help Help!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

love617
Tue, Feb-01-05, 23:44
Hello to all:
This is all so new to me but I am going to hang in there with the support from you all. I hope that I learn some new things. I am hoping to loose at the minimum 20lbs by the end of March. Is that possible? I just need help all the way around. Look forward to chatting with you all. :help:

becky25
Wed, Feb-02-05, 01:35
welcome!!! It is totally possible! thats 2 months to lose 20lbs, or 1month to lose10,which is only2.5 a week! you can definitely get there, and check in here for support, believe me it helps! :wave:

Neenz
Wed, Feb-02-05, 01:46
Welcome
This is a great place to get support and all the advise you need, you will be surprised how fast the lbs come off so stick to it.
The first 3 days are the hardest I reckon but once the sugar craving are gone you cruising.
Look forward to seeing how you go.

Ptrcmcc6
Wed, Feb-02-05, 05:17
You've definitely come to the right place!! Enjoy!! I know you can do it!!

Patty

Miss H.M
Wed, Feb-02-05, 06:31
of course you can do it! welcome to the forum, we all have goals and yours is just as obtainable as ours are, come join us, and we an help support one another! its a great site for support, encouragement, advice, recipes, venting, friendship and weighloss!perhaps starting a journal will help, as it does for all of us here...feel free to drop into any one of our journals, and say hi or to leave a word of encouragement!the pounds start slipping off within the first week of induction, so hang in there!its a bit hard the first day or two, but I promise, it does get easier, and the results are worth the effort!!!I look forward to your posts an progress love617!please make yourself comfortable and browse, browse, browse, and post , post,post!
cheryll;)

Sweetcake
Wed, Feb-02-05, 10:18
Welcome to the forums! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

newbiedc
Wed, Feb-02-05, 12:20
I am actually just starting also. And I, too would LOVE to lose 20 pounds by the end of March. Good Luck (to everyone)!

sirlarry
Wed, Feb-02-05, 12:26
welcome you can do it! and we'll help with all the support you will ever need.

mommyo4
Wed, Feb-02-05, 12:27
Welcome and put me on the list to lose 20 by the end of March!

4beans4me
Wed, Feb-02-05, 14:17
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome.gif

ctbshell
Wed, Feb-02-05, 23:14
Of course you can..Good luck to ya...stick with it, it gets better as you go...