PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Superkitty
Tue, Feb-01-05, 17:13
Hello everyone. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I have just started my diet (should of done this a loooong time ago). I was put on Protein Power by my doctor but I am also reading up on the Atkins plan. (They seem the same to me). My goal is to loose 100 pounds. I look forward to talking to everyone and learning new things about dieting. Talk to soon!

mommyo4
Tue, Feb-01-05, 17:25
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! I pray everthing goes well for you and you can become healthier! :wave:

sanfar
Tue, Feb-01-05, 17:47
Hi Superkitty, my goal is near 100 pounds too. I found this site to be a great support network with heaps to read and good suggestions. Have a good look around and best wishes.

Sandra

Allergymom
Tue, Feb-01-05, 18:13
Welcome to the Forum..best of luck in your weightloss endeavor. We are all in here for the same reasons..This is a good place to come for the "support"..

MsTwacky
Tue, Feb-01-05, 18:17
Hi and Welcome!!!!!

This is a great site full of information!!!!!

You'll love it!!

Sweetcake
Wed, Feb-02-05, 10:20
Welcome to the forums! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

4beans4me
Wed, Feb-02-05, 14:14
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome.gif

ctbshell
Wed, Feb-02-05, 23:19
:wave: welcome to ya...

bigtree
Thu, Feb-03-05, 11:20
welcome to the forum. This is an awesome site with alot of good info on it.

Superkitty
Thu, Feb-03-05, 16:15
Thank you all for your warm welcomes. I have some good news. I went to the doctor today to weigh myself. I have lost 10 pounds!!! I think I wrote the day I started my diet on wrong, I started it on Jan 31 (I just wanted to clear that up real fast) A very suprising result for just 4 days of dieting. Thank you all again!