PDA

View Full Version : Let's count carbs together.

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Galantgirl
Thu, Jan-27-05, 13:23
I just started low carbing as of yesterday. I have read about it before and heard that it would suit me and decided to give it a full hearted try. I am a 30 year old single mom, who works hard to support myself and child and also my passion for horses. I do get regularly exercise around the barn but I am also trying to increase my aerobic activity and have gotten a cross trainer at home now.

So that's pretty much me. Hope to meet some wise low carbers because I always have tons of questions. Thanks.

Allergymom
Thu, Jan-27-05, 14:16
welcome to the forum galantgirl...this is a nice place to be for moral support and everyone is in this together. Good luck w/your weightloss endeavor. Btw..love them horses as well. Western riding is the "thing" out here in the southwest usa..but my daughter would love to try aquestrian riding. One of these days..

good luck...