PDA

View Full Version : Unhappily New

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mrscuz
Wed, Jan-26-05, 09:26
Hi I Am New To The World Of Sugar Free And I'm Suffering!help!! My Ent Suggested That I Might Have An Issue With Yeast After I Contacted Him About Nasal Congestion I've Had For About A Year. Sure Enough The Test (paper Questionaire) He Gave Me Pointed To Yeast. So The Long And Short Is I Bought The Book the Yeast connection Handbook, Have Been On The Diet For 8 Days (with The Awesome Support Of My Husband), I'm Taking Many Supplements, And I Am Day 5 Of Nystatin 500000u 4 Times A Day. Couple Of Problems That I'm Hoping Some People Can Clear Up For Me.
1. I Think I'm Experincing Die Off But Maybe I'm Just Sick?? I Have An Excessive Amount Of Post Nasal Drip, Mildly Sore Throat, Congestion Worse Than Ever, Shoulder And Neck Pain Ache, Ache!!! And I Just Don't Feel Good. Up Until Now I Thought Maybe This Was Working Now I'm Really Suffering.
2. I Want To Now If I'm Crazy!!! I'm Under The Impression That By Friday, Day 11 I Can Try A Brewers Yeast Tablet And If I'm Not Bothered I Can Go Back To Some Of The Foods I Love. I Will However Be On The Nystatin For Three Months. Am I Crazy To See Myself Drinking A Carmel Macchiatto From Starbucks In A Week?? And Ordering Up A Pizza Soon? Please Help Me Through This Lifestyle Change.i Am The Queen Of The Junk Food And I Really Liked It That Way.

Allergymom
Wed, Jan-26-05, 11:17
Low carb is a wonderful way to help you with the yeast that has infected your body. I have horrible allergies and experiencing them right now..Doing the low carb has helped out tons..Take it one day at a time and things will get better..Think positive..From your stats, you dont have much to loose if any..Just getting your health in check is your main concern..Best of luck..dont give up..