PDA

View Full Version : Hello from France!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pumbadog
Wed, Jan-26-05, 06:46
Hello to those who are on line!

I started Atkins on the 10th of january, and even though I am following the guidelines, I have only lost two pounds in the first two weeks. I was wondering if this was normal?! I don't want to sound too... greedy (tee hee hee! :lol: ) but I was hoping to lose more! I have just read the suggestions in the main web site, and will apply the rules I may have been lax on (I did not give up coffee... I DO live in France!!!) and will start working out.
Any other newcommers out there who want to chat are welcome. Needless to say, there are not too many Atkins followers over here!:!!

All the best! :wave:

Paleoanth
Wed, Jan-26-05, 07:56
I never gave it up, either.

The rule of thumb is that you lose 10% of what you need to in a two week induction, so it sounds like you are on track!