PDA

View Full Version : Hi there, another newbie at this forum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Fosca
Fri, Jan-21-05, 14:01
I have been on the Atkins for about 18 months and not only reached my goal my IBS symptoms just stopped. I think I made a mistake on my registration form! Unfortunately this autumn I had to give up work and carb creep started and Christmas was not good! I have now put on 7 kilos and given myself a good talking to. As I have thrown away all my big clothes I have plenty of incentive to go back to lowcarb. My clothes are a tad too tight and I refuse to by bigger ones. I have been doing 20 mins of Pilates every day but as you know and Banting said about 150 years ago excercise doesn't help weight loss.
I have bought the CALD book and wondered if this could help my cravings more that Atkins. I've read the posts and people on it seem to be getting good results. It certainly makes a lot of sense.
Anyway, here I am, sitting at my computer, my bottle of mineral water by side and hoping with your support to succeed in my aim of never having to buy those big clothes again. :hyper:

puddypark
Fri, Jan-21-05, 14:22
I also refuse to wear the "fat clothes" again! I even bought a pair of pants that are too small on purpose! I will weigh less darn it!
Welcome and best of luck!
WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Goat Lady
Fri, Jan-21-05, 14:27
Good for you! I had the same delima....either diet...or buy bigger clothes!!! NO WAY TO THE BIGGER CLOTHES! I've already gotten rid of my bigger clothes and there's no way I'm going to buy more after just getting rid of them a couple of years ago!

You go girl!!!!