PDA

View Full Version : vegetarian newcomer...curious about starting lowcarb diet

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tinker2
Thu, Jan-20-05, 19:20
Hello all ! I am considering starting a low carb diet..as if being vegetarian wasn't enough ! I found this site via research on diets when you are doing a candida cleanse..don't know much about low carb diets..carbs are really a bib weakness. I LOVE pasta. From what I've read here , looks like low carb may be the way to go for several reasons. Any suggestions..advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ! Looking forward to hearing from yall. ( yes , I'm from NC , originally Atlanta , Ga. Moved to the country 10 years ago. We love it here with the exception of not being able to get specialty foods ( organic...vegetarian..spices etc. Very limited choices ) Bye again ! Tink :)

black57
Fri, Jan-21-05, 12:35
Hello all ! I am considering starting a low carb diet..as if being vegetarian wasn't enough ! I found this site via research on diets when you are doing a candida cleanse..don't know much about low carb diets..carbs are really a bib weakness. I LOVE pasta. From what I've read here , looks like low carb may be the way to go for several reasons. Any suggestions..advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you ! Looking forward to hearing from yall. ( yes , I'm from NC , originally Atlanta , Ga. Moved to the country 10 years ago. We love it here with the exception of not being able to get specialty foods ( organic...vegetarian..spices etc. Very limited choices ) Bye again ! Tink :)

:wave: Greetings, There is a vegetarian forum here. Click on the Main low Carb Diets forums and Support ( Located on the top of this page ) and then scroll down almost to the bottom and you will find it.

Gook Luck to yah,
Black57

Paleoanth
Fri, Jan-21-05, 12:46
Hello and welcome!

I am also a vegetarian and found low carb really isn't that hard for us. Good to see another veg head here.