PDA

View Full Version : hopefull

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

iris 1976
Thu, Jan-20-05, 06:03
hi i have just started on atkins so any sugestions would be great so far today i have had a three egg omlett and two slices of bacon is that ok :help:

Goat Lady
Thu, Jan-20-05, 06:45
That sound like you've started off good! Hello and welcome. If you haven't read the book, check out www.atkins.com . That's a great site to read up on!

Good Luck!

Iowagirl
Thu, Jan-20-05, 14:57
Definately read the book or check the website. Arm yourself with knowledge!

eacoy
Thu, Jan-20-05, 21:46
Welcome to the Forum.

You are off to a good start. Check around in journals to see how others get past their hurdles and record anything you want in your public journal. Use FitDay.com as a convenient way to record your food diaries.

Those are a few ideas to get you started. Take it one step at a time and you'll eventually be at your goal. Good luck and welcome.

iris 1976
Fri, Jan-21-05, 03:23
thanks for all your support i have read the book but theres a lot to remember .hears to day 2. feel tired today is that normal :q:

bob2112
Fri, Jan-21-05, 04:39
Welcome to the forums and best wishes.

Miss H.M
Sun, Jan-23-05, 16:30
:wave: welcome, looks like youre off to a good start..read up onthe book. you'd be surprized how many little wrong things you can be doing and not even know it!I've read the book a million times it seems, and I still find inspiration and knowledge in it each and everytime. I love bacon and cheese, but i tend to go overboard, so i try not ot even incorporate it, if at all possible. glad you have decided to join us here! headaches and faituge is common at first...drink lots of water, and eat what is on the approved list! dont starve yourself, that would be counteractive! why not start a journal here, it really helps us out alot here! I look forward to your posts and progress! cheryll