PDA

View Full Version : Just getting started.. Day 1, post 1

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Yegg
Wed, Jan-19-05, 01:08
undefinedundefinedundefined

I kinda don't know how to go about this, but i'll start by introducing myself? I'm karen, 25 yrs old... i head the mkt intelligence dept in my firm (which is kinda cool) I guess i've been struggling with the weight issue for 4... may b 5 years now? Yes i've tried the gymn.... yes i've tried pills... yes i've stupid lil telly shopping gadgets... none of which worked... so now i've gotten into this new rant... bought myself a Jane Fonda Aeorbics workout cd and a YOGA FOR OBESITY and i try working with it...

It's kinda weird explaining about my food habits... i love all the wrong things i guess... and as a frnd best explained it... i eat kinda little for someone my size... btw... i weight almost 78 kilos which is about 175 pounds?

Most of my weight is arnd my hips n thighs... and for some weird weird weird reason it just doesn't wanna get outta there...

I chanced upon this site and i'm hoping it helps in some way or the other... (as long as i don't get nagged out here like ido at home) :p
I'm looking forward to the help and hoping to see myself change

:wave:
Karen

AFwife
Wed, Jan-19-05, 05:42
Welcome aboard. :)

Allergymom
Wed, Jan-19-05, 11:17
Welcome to the forums..Best of luck in your weightloss endeavor..

angeljandy
Wed, Jan-19-05, 17:38
Welcome and good luck with your program!
Smiles, Angel