PDA

View Full Version : lookie luu finally commits

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ajmom
Tue, Jan-18-05, 14:31
Hi all!!!

Like so many others Ive looked and read posts for quite a while and I finally decided to sign up!!

Ive been lo-carbing for several years, 4 years ago I lost 60 pounds and reached my goal weight.For the last 1 1/2 years Ive been at a different job and not getting as much walking on the job as I used too AND I started eating everything on site...soo here I am back on it full force.I want to lose 25 pounds but that might change as I get closer to that number.I may want to go 5 pounds or so lower..

See how positive I am today!!!! I KNOW I will do it!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Pollyanna
Tue, Jan-18-05, 16:01
ajmom,
this is a coincidence. we have the same starting weight and the same goalweight. I joined a few days ago and tomorrow night I get weighed. Maybe we can do it together! I am glad you joined. I am much more determined this time because of the support in this forum.

Pollyanna
Tue, Jan-18-05, 16:02
P.S. I, too am doing Atkins. :thup:

Miss H.M
Tue, Jan-18-05, 17:48
glad you finally made it offical and have joined the ranks here! this is a great site, as you have probably already noticed! Since you know that you will do it , lets get going!! have you started a journal yet? it really helps us all out that have one!!!its also alot of fun!! I look forward to your posts and progress! :agree: cheryll

PKV
Tue, Jan-18-05, 18:42
Welcome and best of luck to you :)

ajmom
Wed, Jan-19-05, 07:42
Thanks every one!! LAst night I did great and am still motivated this morning.. Pollyanna SURE!!!! we ca help each other!!!!!! HAve to get to work HAve a great day all!!!!!!!!!

Goat Lady
Wed, Jan-19-05, 08:18
Welcome ajmom! We're the same stats too! Maybe we can all help each other! Good luck on your LC journey!

angeljandy
Wed, Jan-19-05, 17:45
Welcome and good luck with your program!
Smiles, Angel