PDA

View Full Version : yet another newbie to the forum

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

singalou
Mon, Jan-17-05, 21:01
Hey all, just wanted to say "HI" and let you know I'm glad to have found this forum. I've been low-carbing on and off for about a year now...it's taken me that long to decide that I really do feel better, have tons more energy, and want to maintain this lifestyle for the rest of my life. I've gone back to old patterns of eating....sugar, starches, you name it.....I gain weight, lose energy, but most of all, as a woman in her early 40's....lose mental clarity and have terrible PMS when I'm eating all that CRAP. I have an IDEA aerobic teacher certification, but for the last three years have exercised less than I have my entire life:(. So...to all of you here...thanks for a place where I can come to learn, vent, and hopefully, garner some friends along the way. Cheers, Sing

kbfunTH
Tue, Jan-18-05, 00:21
Hello. I'm also new to the forum. Good luck with getting back on track.

Pollyanna
Tue, Jan-18-05, 09:33
Dear Sing, I am also new here. i joined a few days ago and find that there is strength in numbers. I,too had lost my "low Carb way", but have been back on it for a week or so.
Good luck. I would enjoy hearing from you in the future.

Miss H.M
Tue, Jan-18-05, 18:21
lets get you back on track! welcome to the forum! I, too am in the same profession(cert. personal trainner at Golds), but its hard to explain to your clients why they should listen to a trainner thats getting bigger! glad you decided to join us here, its a great place! I look forward to your posts and progress! :wave: cheryll