PDA

View Full Version : Back Again!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

biginbc
Mon, Jan-17-05, 16:01
I first visited this site in 2003 ( I think ) prior to conceiving my son whom I gave birth to in August 2004. After a horrible pregnancy of which I spent the majority of my time in bed, I wound up weighing well over 200 lbs. I have no idea what my actual weight was as I stopped getting on the scale once I weighed 200. Five days after delivery, I weighed 196.

My son is now 5 1/2 months old and I have lost very little weight since his arrival. I now weigh 180 lbs and am 5'4 (give or take). I hate the way I feel and look. I am almost always tired. I spend much of my time trying to figure out what close still fit and getting angry when nothing disguises how big I am.

I did Atkins prior to conceiving and was THRILLED with how quick and easily the weight came off. The most difficult part was getting started. So if I become lazy, slack, and go near the bread again, will someone pleaassseee kick my big azz ?

skyedon
Mon, Jan-17-05, 16:26
congrats on your son and :cheer: this is me cheering you on for coming back and doing something about it this is my first day back also and i need my azz kicked also

biginbc
Mon, Jan-17-05, 17:31
120 is about where I feel best. So I have 60 to lose. YIKES. TYVM for the welcome.

ttc#2
Tue, Jan-18-05, 11:25
Hey Big... you can do it!
Start a journal.. people will find it easier to kick you a** there.

Congrats on the birth of your son.