PDA

View Full Version : new to this site

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

dietmad
Sun, Jan-16-05, 20:19
HHi, I am new to this site and am feeling very down today as I have come out of Ketosis. I have been on Atkins for 15 days have lost 5 kilos and was feeling very good with finishing the introduction. Have had some coffee with milk (2) and some fruit now I am ouo tof Ketoosis what will I do and how long will it take me to get back?

Allergymom
Sun, Jan-16-05, 23:43
Diet...

As long as you are eating the reccommended foods and exercising..Shouldn' not matter if you are in ketosis or not..You will loose the weight..These ketosis things are for the birds..You know what to eat..Just do it..The weight will come off..good luck

dietmad
Mon, Jan-17-05, 00:28
Dear Allergymom,

Thank you for replying to my very badly written note. I was so angry with myself this morning I did not realise that my typing was so bad.

I am under the impression that if you come out of ketosis you don't loose weight and it will take days to get back into ketosis.