PDA

View Full Version : Hello my soon to be close friends

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

April2005
Sun, Jan-16-05, 19:46
Hello, My name is April. I'm 30 years old and have been on atkins induction a few times now but i'm so sick of myself i'm going to get to my goal this time no matter what. I'm so motivated and everyone around me is determined to bring me down. I need incouragment and friendship.

Thanks
April

Allergymom
Sun, Jan-16-05, 23:45
welcome April..

Dont listen to those people..you know what you want and that is all that matters..This is a woe and you will feel better by doing this..Good luck..

Brsuga71
Sun, Jan-16-05, 23:55
April-

Welcome! I know exactly how you feel but congratulate yourself for deciding to change your life and try to forget about the naysayers. The sweetest 'revenge', per se, is accomplishing your own goals. Good luck to ya!

Miss H.M
Mon, Jan-17-05, 06:21
enough of that"bringing you down" doo doo.you've come to the right place for support, encouragement, advice, recipes, laughter, goal reachng, weight loss, friendship, and control of your life!welcome! yes, you are going to do it this time!! we're hear to help you any way we can, and believe it or not, you've already inpsired someone today, just by posting!!!! thanks! I really look forward to reading your posts and progress! I'm a newbie too, today is my 6 th day...this site has helped me so much!!have you considered starting a journal here? its the best thing, besides coming across this site , that I've done....remember, this is all about YOU!!! :wave: cheryll

teriland1
Mon, Jan-17-05, 10:52
Hi April! Just wanted to say welcome! Your stats are close to mine, but looks like you are taller! I bet you will be feeling wonderful again in no time!

Keep coming back to the forum it has really helped me!

You can do it!!

Ohio Kim
Mon, Jan-17-05, 10:58
Welcome aboard April. Hang in there. As soon as everyone else sees how wonderful your doing, how the weight is dropping, and how healthy you really are eating, they will be amazed and may just decide to join rather than discourage you.

BRANDCIE1
Mon, Jan-17-05, 13:55
Hi April this is my my 3rd week lc'ing and I know exactly what your going through everyone around me is so negative it fuels my fire to keep going. My sister, brother, and close friends can only make fun of me for this, so that is why i am here as well, :wave: so please feel free to lean on me!