PDA

View Full Version : 2 weeks into Somersize

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jenlynn123
Sun, Jan-16-05, 08:07
Hi, My names is Jenny. I started low-carb with my family on 1/3/05. I haven't lost but 2 pounds so far. I am going to Curves 3xweek and in between days am walking 3 1/2 miles. My husband has dropped 10 pounds and my 17 year old daughter has lost 5. I guess my metabolism is just slow! I am also getting a little tired of menus. I came to this forum to see some different things to eat. I am gonna stick to this WOE for a while longer in hopes it will finally start working for me. It is kind of easy to get frustrated. Thanks for reading this. Any suggestions are welcome.

4beans4me
Sun, Jan-16-05, 08:08
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/lmkbubblfsh.gif

jenlynn123
Sun, Jan-16-05, 08:12
Hi, it looks like you have really done well. You have lost a lot. How long did it take to really start losing? Is my 2 pound weight loss normal for two weeks into this? Thanks.