PDA

View Full Version : Newbie*Getting back on track!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

smr1901
Sat, Jan-15-05, 18:12
Hello,
I was told about this site and I am really glad I checked it out. Seems to be very helpful and I look forward to getting started and getting to know everyone. I was on the Atkins diet for about 7 months, I lost 53 pounds. In November I got pregnant after being told it was impossible. Had to change some eating habbits just for awhile. But I lost the baby and I just gave up. I didnt care about dieting anymore. But I am ready now, and excited cuz i know it the Atkin diet works for me.
Thanks

cammie137
Sat, Jan-15-05, 18:33
Welcome to the board. A miscarriage is not easy to get through (I recently suffered one myself.) Feel free to visit my journal, even though we're on different plans. I'm sure you'll find tons of positive support here to help you reach your goals. :)

bluesfan88
Sat, Jan-15-05, 18:34
Hi, welcome to the site. I am very sorry to hear that you lost the baby. that most of been terriable. good luck with everything . You can make low carbing work!

smr1901
Sat, Jan-15-05, 19:02
Thanks you for your responces. You've made me feel very welcome. I truly feel this site will do wonders for me. I am still learning how do work this site. Looking forward to learning more and talking with ya'll more.
thanks mandy :sunny:

PKV
Sat, Jan-15-05, 19:27
Welcome and best of luck to you :)

smr1901
Sat, Jan-15-05, 20:00
:wave: Thanks you for replying to my introduction. Although i have done atkins before, I feel I didnt do the introduction right? It seems like i lived on eggs and cheese for the first 2 weeks. Any advise to what you did when u first started atkins?