PDA

View Full Version : anyone else on day 5

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kazaa
Fri, Jan-14-05, 19:10
Hi,
I am on day 5, and would love to know how anyone else is doing on day 5 also!

AngieRN2Be
Fri, Jan-14-05, 20:01
Hey there, I'm on day 5 as well and down 4 lbs. I think it would be more but TOM came to visit yesterday. No cravings or dizziness or anything else, so i guess 4 in 5 days is right on track??

Good luck!!!

angie :thup:

JRSLS6
Fri, Jan-14-05, 20:39
I am also on day 5, so far no problems. I was a little tired Wed., but no cravings yet. I checked to make sure I wasn't over on carbs and don't seem to be. Maybe I had too big of a reserve of carbs to run out yet?I have not weighed in yet, going to wait till day 7 before I check. Sounds like you are doing great, 4 lbs. Good Job!!! I hope I do half as well as you.

stenogirl
Fri, Jan-14-05, 20:56
I am new to this site, but I am also on day 5. I still am getting rid of the cravings also, but I think my body likes this "no sugar" thing. Keep up the good work everyone!

Miss H.M
Sat, Jan-15-05, 20:46
smooth sailing so far, how about you? welcome!!! look forward to your posts!
:wave: cheryll

4beans4me
Sun, Jan-16-05, 08:09
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/lmkbubblfsh.gif

KatieMac
Sun, Jan-16-05, 13:24
I'm new to the site, and I'm on day 6 - no cravings, but no weight loss either...terrible heartburn. I miss my milk...silly I know, but I've always loved the stuff! Keep up the good work!