PDA

View Full Version : Bound & determined

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

phiscator
Fri, Jan-14-05, 10:33
Hi there, I'm Jackie, 42 yr old mom of 3 - a 10 mth old baby boy, 9 yr old girl and 13 yr old step son. My husband, MP, and I started The South Beach Diet on the 10th. Besides struggling with a disabling headache every morning, the weight is dropping. My sweet hubby put on weight right along with me during the pregnancy. We enjoyed every minute of it. I was the most fit I had ever been in my life beforehand and I crave getting back to that, but I have no regrets. My baby boy is amazing and worth every pound I put on. MP had done well on the Atkins, but it didn't appeal to me. This way we can buddy up. We've agreed it will be a lifestyle change because we missed out on sharing the first half of our lives together. We'd like to squeak as many years out of the second half as possible.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to lessen the headache? :help:

Iowagirl
Fri, Jan-14-05, 14:07
MP?
Drink lots of water and take your vitamins. Hang in there - the headache will pass!

phiscator
Fri, Jan-14-05, 14:42
I see the confusion. Screwed up the punctuation. MP is my husband. Thanks for the advice. After I posted I did see quite a few questions on this "induction flu" in the newbie section.

4beans4me
Fri, Jan-14-05, 16:04
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/ACC35.GIF