PDA

View Full Version : Low Carb quitter gunna try again

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ReAnnaDawn
Thu, Jan-13-05, 12:00
My name is Reanna, and i am a quitter :-( But the south will rise again hehe
Im 19 years old five foot four and 185 pounds :-O
I am going to try this one more time............ :help: but it may take some help from you guys

Goat Lady
Thu, Jan-13-05, 13:00
Hello and Welcome! My name is Shelley and I'm a quitter too...;-(... I'm back on and on day 10....You CAN do this!
Good Luck and you'll get tons of support here!

ReAnnaDawn
Fri, Jan-14-05, 09:17
Thanx lady good to know somebdy cares

faith2004
Fri, Jan-14-05, 09:24
Welcome ReAnna,

Believe me I know about quitting, but now I'm trying to keep my eyes on the prize. My motivation is getting tired of growing too big for my clothes, I rather grow too small. I want to shop at Victoria Secrets, I want to buy stylist shoes that doesn't have to be widewidth. I don't want to keep walking at the back of the clothing stores heading straight to plus sizes. Think about those things, it's helping me to try to stick to this program. Plus all the wonderful support from these wonderful people in the forums. I treasure their advice it really, really help.

Good Luck!

4beans4me
Fri, Jan-14-05, 15:51
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/ACC35.GIF

You can do it! :yay: