PDA

View Full Version : Giving Low Carb a Second Chance

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Darien
Wed, Jan-12-05, 23:58
Hello:

I feel a little strange because I have never posted an e-mail before, but here goes.

I went low carb in 2003 and lost a whopping 40lbs, taking me from 230 -190lbs, I felt like a million dollars. I was preganant early 2004, and unfortunatley had a miscarriage in my 10th week, subsequently I gained back almost all of the weight that I had lost.

Well this is a new year, and I am eager to change back to a low carb lifestyle. I miss having all of that extra and looking great as well, so here I go.

I know that I am going to really need some help because, I have become a little bit of a 'breadaholic'over the past six months, so I'll literally have to wean myself off of it.

I would really appreciate all of the help that I can get.

Iowagirl
Thu, Jan-13-05, 06:45
Welcome, Darien. Sorry to hear of your miscarriage. Best of luck to you, low carbing.

Goat Lady
Thu, Jan-13-05, 08:27
Welcome to the boards Darien! Sorry about the miscarriage...(I've had 4 of them, so I understand...)
You will find a ton of support here on the boards...the people here are so helpful too. We are all "breadaholics" so we understand the ups and downs so low carbing. Just remember how great you felt when those pounds came off. Find a motivation and wake up to it everyday!
Good luck!

4beans4me
Thu, Jan-13-05, 08:27
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/welcome8.GIF