PDA

View Full Version : Not new to Atkins but new Here Howdy!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

ledawns
Mon, Jan-10-05, 19:52
:D
Howdy Folks....I've been on Atkins almost a year now and have lost 60 wonderful pounds and 10 dress sizes. I'm glad to have found you all and can't wait to dive into all the chats!

Big Ol hugs!

LeDawn

omalleyc
Mon, Jan-10-05, 23:23
WOW, LeDawn! You are an inspiration to me already! 60 lbs and about 10 dress sizes (24-14) is where I want to be! Welcome to the boards. :wave:

4beans4me
Tue, Jan-11-05, 08:53
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/ACC35.GIF

MsTwacky
Tue, Jan-11-05, 14:19
Welcome!!!!

Nice to have you part of our HUGE family here!!

ledawns
Tue, Jan-11-05, 18:29
Awww thanks MsTwacky...it's so nice to find this family! :wave:

omalleyc.....lost that 60 pounds in 6 months...was hard core Induction, no straying, and worked out 5 days a week. :yum:

4beans...Thanks for the welcome!!! Life is good. :agree:

Hugs,
LeDawn

omalleyc
Wed, Jan-12-05, 22:34
That's so Cool, LeDawn. I'm not doing hard-core induction - I buy some pre-packaged meals because I'm not a cook and honestly, I'm lazy. But I have a goal of 2.5 lbs a week in mind and if I find I'm not reaching that I plan to cut back on the non "strict-induction" things & see if that helps. So far I've exercised every day since I started Atkins again on 1/2/05. :)

Maureen721
Fri, Jan-14-05, 11:36
Welcome! Good luck to you.

Miss H.M
Sun, Jan-16-05, 14:49
holy cow, great job!!! welcome! I look forward to hearing about your success story and advice!!!this is a great site, so jump on in!!!!i'm on day 6 of Atkins...its also my second time doing it. the first time I lost 50 pounds in 2 months. now I need to loose 27 pounds(gainned from taking alot of prednisone for lupus flares)...I'm very excited to be here too!! again, welcome new friend! :wave: cheryll