PDA

View Full Version : Back on Atkins

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

AntMan
Mon, Jan-10-05, 19:05
Hello everyone. I'm not completely new to low carbing. I started last year and lost 45 pounds in about 4 months. Unfortunately, I hit a plateau for 2 months, got discouraged and went back to eating high carb meals. I gained almost all the weight back. This time, I'm going to look at this WOE as I should have from the start. Whether I hit a stall or not, I'm going to continue this WOE. I just feel better eating this way. Just have to keep telling myself the weight will come off when my body is ready to drop it.

Well, that's my story.

I look forward to reading/posting here.

-Anthony

Tally
Mon, Jan-10-05, 19:12
Welcome back! I'm happy for your new outlook on this plan being a way of life and not just a means to lose weight. I believe that success is 75% thinking and 25% food. If you're thinking the right way you'll choose the right foods and everything else will fall into place!!

GOOD LUCK :cool:

omalleyc
Mon, Jan-10-05, 23:21
I can't say it any better than Tally did, so Welcome! :wave: This is a great place to get support. Everyone here is so nice and non-judgemental. We're all striving towards a common goal. Good luck.

4beans4me
Tue, Jan-11-05, 08:52
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/ACC35.GIF

MsTwacky
Tue, Jan-11-05, 14:22
Welcome Back!!!!

Miss H.M
Sun, Jan-16-05, 17:25
and there are lots of others who think the same way(most likely all of us!)....welcome back and I look forward to your posts and progress!dont forget to start a journal and keep the meals exciting by looking up the great recipes here! :) cheryll